Department of Management Studies, IISc Bangalore
The 18th Consortium Of Students in Management Research (COSMAR) will held on
29th and 30th November 2018
- Best paper awards for the different streams.
- Proceedings of COSMAR 18 will be published with an ISBN number.
- Selected few papers will be considered for publication in international and national journals.
- Free accommodation for presenters will be arranged by the organizers.
Make your submission following the instructions here.
COSMAR is a doctoral student's research conference with the aim to
Showcase state-of-the-art doctoral research in management, policy and related areas.
Provide interaction among students, researchers, academicians and industry.
Topics of interest but not limited to are following
We welcome papers in all areas of management and policy, using both qualitative and quantitative research designs and analysis.
Finance, Marketing, Entrepreneurship, Operations Management, Technology Management & Competitiveness, Supply Chain Management, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, Statistics, Strategy, Innovation & IP, Economics, Energy, Sustainability, Public Policy, and Knowledge Management
Publication opportunity :
- International Journal of Global Business and Competitiveness (IJGBC), a journal from the Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management (GIFT) as a cooperating journal.
- Asian Journal of Innovation and Policy (AJIP), ) is a peer-reviewed journal devoted to management and policy of science, technology, and innovation by Asian Society for Innovation and Policy (ASIP).